Thursday, November 27, 2014

Mahou Sensei Negima! (Reading)


Being a big fan of the original anime and its pseudo sequel, I just had to get into the manga as I knew it continued the story. I waited till the manga ended, and then I waited some more because I already had so much manga stocked up. Then finally I decided it was time to read the damn thing lol.

So far I am in chapter 40, and so far I have been very happy with the fact the anime followed the manga to a certain extent. It was surprisingly faithful. However, I can see why fans of the manga were disappointed with the anime. I feel like they could have made Negima the anime a much longer series with all the manga material but oh well. So far I like the manga, only problem is it has around 300+ chapters, so this is gonna take a while (一。一;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment